Thursday, January 29, 2015

The Something Cinematic Patreon Campaign


Greetings,
My name is Tim Dunn, but I am also known as the Film Adventurer Timdiana. For years I have built a career and reputation for creating movie reviews, articles, podcasts and videos. I have been determined in developing the brand Something Cinematic, which I would like to be a place for moviegoers by moviegoers. Along with this brand, I have done everything in my power into creating an occupation dealing with the subject matter of film. However, obtaining this goal has been easier said then done. In fact, obtaining this goal has been almost impossible as things continue to get more and more difficult as well as complicated. So with little options left, I have decided to do what any creator would do these days and create a patreon campaign. For those who don't know, Patreon is site for creators looking to be endorse in doing what they love; be it writing, making videos, creating art, ect. Patreons to these creators can receive rewards such as exclusive content or something else entirely. So with this patreon, you will see more content from me: such as videos, vlogs, articles, podcasts (which will take time to get started) and of course reviews. If you pledge at one dollar, you will get access to my Patreon content. Other awards include video shout-outs, requesting and even getting a free movie gift card. At the very least, all I ask is that you make of at least $1. Yet if you do not want to make a pledge, that's fine. Help can come in other forms, such as subscribing to Something Cinematic on youtube; or just spreading the word. Any help would be great. With your help, I can take SC to new places and be able to give back to my fans and all of you; but getting over this first obstacle will be easier said then done. Well every adventure has to start somewhere. In any case, I thank you for your time.

Click on the link above to access Something Cinematic on Patreon.

No comments:

Post a Comment