Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Something Cinematic Updates: What's been going on?

Greeting fellow moviegoers. It has been a few weeks. My apology for the short hiatus, but it's been a rough end of the year for me. Last week, on New Years Eve, I lost my car. It was destroyed in a accident. Not only was this event the perfect way to end a perfect year, but it was a major set back. It's been a week since the incident and I'm now getting back on track. I might be carless,  but Something Cinematic must continue to move forward, and so it will. It's a new year, and there is much in store for the name Something Cinematic.

For starters, you will be seeing new faces on this blog. There will be more moviegoers working on the blog to give some interesting cinematic articles for the world to see. If you want to be apart of this movement, feel free to contact me or leave a comment on the blog. Also, Something Cinematic will be expanding the world of blogs. I could tell you how, but where would be the fun in that? Stay tune to find out. 

Along with the continuing blogs, Something Cinematic will be growing in the video department. There will be more podcast on the way; and I have other things planned in the coming year. Once again, stay tune for more information.

There is much in store for Something Cinematic this year. As the blog continues to grow , so too does the name Something Cinematic. While you might just be here for the blogs, do not be surprised to see this blog's name on other medium. It is all in the hope to bring new perspective to movie world. So stay in touch with Something Cinematic: For Moviegoers, by Moviegoers.

No comments:

Post a Comment