Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Armors In The Sky! New Poster To Iron Man 3

Iron Man 3 is almost three months away, and many like myself cannot wait to see what is in store for the Iron Avenger. Recently though, there have been quite a few updates in the matter of posters. For the past week, several character posters have been released for the film, but now comes the official poster, thanks to Yahoo. What does the latest poster have to show? Well...this:
All I can say is that I'm impressed. When I first saw the poster, I thought the armors were just an entourage of the various armor seen over the years; but if you look closely, you'll notice that that is not the case. As far as I can tell, the armors in the sky are new. Now this will raise questions. Where did these armors come from? Are they Tony's or is someone else behind them? Or are they just for show? Whatever the reason, this feature certainly gives the poster the right element of making it one that people are going to remember. I don't know about you but I am satisfied with this poster as it certainly continues my interest for Iron Man 3. What about you?




No comments:

Post a Comment