Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Update: A New Beginning

Greetings. It's been sometime since I've posted anything on this blog and there has been a reason for it which I explain in this long overdue update. You see Something Cinematic has a new site which I've been working on for a few months now. While it's not 100% complete the site is live and you can see it here (https://somethingcinematic.com/).  There I will post all new content which will include written reviews and upcoming videos. 

So what does that mean for this blog? Well ultimately it means that this site will be discontinued, but I will not take it down. All of my previous reviews will remain on this site and I may use this blog as a backup in case of emergencies. For those who have visited this site I want to thank you for your support over the years and I hope you join me on this new adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment