Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The Biggest Movie Brand I Blog About

Around 71% of blogs are on brands that many find to be reputable. Is this true? Yes! Why do I say this? Because I myself aim to write about film's biggest brands. As you can see from this list, there are a ton of franchises to blog about; but as I look at the list, I realize that there is one brand that I like to deal with.


As far as I can tell, I like to write about the Marvel Cinematic Universe. If you need more proof, head over to my Examiner Page and you will notice that the majority of articles are on Marvel. I can't help it. Marvel Comics is the thing to talk about these days ( or in this case, blog). As long as the films are in the limelight, people are going to discuss them; and as long as that happens, Something Cinematic is going to have a blog about the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

There are tons of movie brands to blog on, but for the time being, my primary work will be on Marvel. However, it won't be long til another brand pops up on this blog. 



No comments:

Post a Comment