Thursday, July 11, 2013

Timdiana the Reviews: 4 Year Anniversary Review Postponed


Hi everyone. As much as it pains for me to say this but I'm afraid I'm going to have to postpone the four year anniversary. The problem is that I got myself in this heap of work, so I keep pushing things back. I realized while working on the review, I'm pushing back everything else. So as much I didn't want to go with this plan, I realized it might be more effective this way. On the plus side, most of the work has been done, so when it does come out, it won't be complicated. I am sorry for the inconvenience and I apologize that I have not been keeping track with my show. I'm right now working on Jonah Hex review, which should be up this weekend or Monday.

For time being, expect the 4 year anniversary review to be up in August. 

No comments:

Post a Comment